Psychologist Autism Assessor (Perth)
One Central Health is seeking a professional psychologist autism assessor to work alongside our multidisciplinary team and consult with other health professionals including psychologists, occupational therapists, dietitians and therapy assistants.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting best practice autism assessments and report writing.
- Working alongside other health professionals external to One Central Health as needed.
- Maintaining a high-quality general standard of client care.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest findings and developments in the international field of psychology and ASD research to ensure clients are always receiving the best standard of care possible.
- Keeping detailed records relating to client conditions, care plans, therapies and progress.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated achievement or capability in the areas appropriate to the Position Description.
- Extensive training and experience conducting ASD assessments and report writing.
- You are required to:
- Working with Children Check card.
- Current police check or NDIS Workers Screening Check.
- Current driver’s license.
- Hold current membership with the Australian Psychological Society and be registered as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Register Australia (AHPRA).
- Hold relevant academic qualifications in psychology.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Have the ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Be comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Have the ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment plans.
About One Central Health
One Central Health provides a range of allied health and paediatric services to clients of all abilities and ages. We’re also a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider and offer Plan Management and Support Coordination services to approved participants.