One Central Health Karratha can offer the following services either through Paediatric referrals, GP referrals or private bookings:
- Psychology assessments including
– IQ testing, Learning assessment and Autism assessments
- General Psychology appointments
- Developmental Paediatric appointments
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy assessments and therapy
- Applied Behavioural Analysis Therapy.
We offer one on one therapy sessions to the people of the Pilbara through Applied Behavioural Analysis.
Each program will be specific to each child’s needs running for 2 hours at a time.
In these structured sessions the Therapist will deliver a program in which the Psychologist and/or Speech Therapist has written to be applicable for the differing goals and needs of each child. These programs will change on review once a term to reflect progress and new goals.
ABA Therapy is a great way to assist children with Autism in fostering techniques such as basic skills in looking, listening, imitating, as well as more complex skills such as reading, conversing and understanding emotions.
For more information you can contact Tam at email@example.com or phone 9344 1312.
Company Director and Psychologist