One Central Health is a registered NDIS and WANDIS Provider
Paediatric and Allied health services at two convenient locations in the Perth Metro area.
One Central Health now have two clinics in Perth, our head office at 203 Wanneroo Road, Tuart Hill and our South of the River clinic is located at Unit 9/752 North Lake Road in South Lake.
One Central Health provides allied health care to people seeking psychology, speech or occupational therapy. One will work closely with referral sources such as GPs and other Paediatricians to ensure clients receive the tailored care they need. Our experienced staff provides best practice health care to adults, families and children.
One Central Health provides support for -
· Depression · anxiety · anger management
· stress management · grief · school refusal
· post traumatic stress · poor self esteem
· social skill development · bullying
· behaviour management. · emotional regulation.
· Early intervention for developmental delays
· school-related difficulties · sensory processing
· activities of daily living including toileting,
· Early language development · literacy
· language disorders · articulation · grammar
· comprehension · language assessments.
· Autism spectrum disorders
· multi-disciplinary · specific learning disorders
· intellectual functioning, including giftedness
and intellectual disability.
· Referrals accepted for children aged 0-18 years.
· Multidisciplinary assessments available for autism.
·Two hour one-on-one therapy sessions. · Assistance for children who may otherwise have difficulties socially or academically.
If you’re looking for a centre that can provide ongoing support through a varying range of therapies such as CBT, relaxation techniques,
counselling or psychotherapy for mental health management then One Central Health would be the place to go.